Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Quickies (20/366, 21/366, 22/366)

*posting for the last three days*


I'm not really in the right frame of mind for posting...but I need to catch up on the last few days. I have taken the pictures (because I refuse to quit this project), but have nothing profound, funny or even descriptive to say.


I wrote this on Flickr: 
"Actually, it's just that emotional well-being and creativity seem to go hand-in-hand. Some days, one gets in the way of the other. Some days, they blend & become one. Yesterday, they were't even on speaking terms."


That about sums it up.


I'll get better at this...eventually.

Blu, my mom's kitten ~ day 20/366


Typical Saturday Night ~ day 21/366


22 ~ day 22/366

1 comment:

  1. awww look at those blue eyes!! What's your Moms cats name?!?! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete