Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One Bitten, Nine Shy (10/366)

Posting for today :)

I ate (almost) the whole bag. 


A sharing size bag, so maybe it's not so horrible? I shared. Right? I mean, I'm sharing right now..sorta.


I got a massive headache, which is really weird because I never get headaches from chocolate. Of course, with the weird heart thing that's been going on, who knows anymore. That is defiantly triggered by chocolate. I found that out today.


But these were so yummy, with creamy peanut butter inside, just waiting...


Sigh.


I think a different angle would have much improved this photo.


For what it's worth, the m&m's in the photo weren't eaten, melted, or harmed in any way...(by me) 


1 comment:

  1. This is a cute and colorful yet simple photo! I love the concept! I will be pulling candy out on Valentines Day c=

    ReplyDelete