Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lunch Time (5/366)

It's lunch time!


Posting on the sly, because I'm at work...shhhhhhhh


I know tonight's going to be a busy night, because well, after last night, I actually need to spend time cooking, cleaning, folding laundry, dishes etc. Shocker, I know. Such is the life of a single mom.


So here it is, my lunch, from a wonderful Mediterranean deli not far from work. They know me by name, know my fries must be extra crispy with ranch on the side, and have my sandwich recipe memorized. But, today, due to high cholesterol & cold weather, it's minestrone soup with italian bread. Soooooooo yummy!


















Have a wonderful rest of your Day Five!

3 comments:

  1. Envious! I had dollar menu macdonald's for lunch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy... great angles on your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice presentation of your lunch! Now I want to eat something...

    ReplyDelete