Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my smile (44/366)


*posted for yesterday, as usual*


**cross-posted (in part) from Flickr**


god. I know this is bad. You should have seen the original. Oy vey.


I'm struggling with this 366.


I said no more excuses. I'm not making any. But I am learning there is a difference between excuse-making and reality-accepting.


Reality is...as a mom of 4, with a full-time job, no computer at home, and no maid, time is not on my side.


I am full of ideas, even a few creative ones. I just don't have time to execute.


Some days, sleep is a bit more important. Some days, reading to the boys or putting extra effort into dinner or snuggling with my man take the priority cake.


What's better? No pic? A crappy pic that takes no effort & does nothing for the betterment of my craft? Camera winning over laundry? Taking 4 years to complete a 366?
I don't know.


I've missed 2 days so far. One day, I cheated & used a pic taken a few days prior. The 2nd missed day I just ignored and picked up count the next day. Either way, it just feels sucky.


And I really, really enjoy the blogging aka story-telling process too. Almost as much as the photos I end up liking. It's equally sucky to post a photo without the blog to match.


Anyway, whine over. Thank you for tolerating it, or ignoring it, whichever you chose.


Here's day 44.


The smile *is* 100% genuine, I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment